In Hindu culture, a Pooja room is a must have in almost every home. One reason is that it is very important to have an area where we can simply switch off our mind and connect to our inner soul. The moment you enter a Pooja Room, you expect to be surrounded by tranquility. To experience this, you must plan and decorate the pooja room in a certain way. The pooja room should be in the east, the north or the north east corner of the house. It should have ample ventilation and sunlight for positive energies to flow in. One can decorate the Puja Room tastefully in a number of ways. In this blog we will talk about some great pooja room decoration ideas that are sure to light up your soul.
Pic Courtesy: ghar360.com
- Wooden or Marble Temple: Wood or marble are the most auspicious materials that can be used to make a temple at home. You can choose the temple size as per the space availability in your home and place it on a platform or hang it on the wall. For pooja room decoration, use auspicious mustard background wallpaper and make the divine space more artistic.
- Deity Wallpaper: To create an atmosphere of spirituality, decorate the walls of the puja room with a Radha Krishna wall mural or a Ganesha wall mural .
- Hanging bells and Diyas: Bells are hung in temples to bring in auspiciousness and banish evil. Add a decorative element of hanging bells in your Puja room and ring it whenever you step into the Temple. Not only will it make a great pooja room decoration element but also purify your mind with its sound.
- Flowers rangoli: A small flower rangoli with spiritual symbols such as the “Swastika” or “Om” are simple yet beautiful ways of adding an artistic touch to your Puja room. The flowers will clear up your mind with their aromatic fragrance and help you in finding your inner peace.
- Brass Bowls: Brass bowls are used by many Spiritual healers for meditation, relaxation and personal wellbeing, making it a perfect add on as a pooja room decoration. Place water with flowers in it to create a balanced and holistic area. It will help you disconnect your mind from the hustle bustle of daily life and relax you.
We hope we are able to enhance your spiritual area with our Puja Room decoration ideas. To get more ideas how to bring in spirituality in your home, visit our previous blog. Do let us know your ideas and how you decorated your Puja room by commenting below.
For more information please call us on +919811031749 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org